Sunday, April 15, 2018

Freeman Cucumber & Pink Salt Clay Mask Review

I have already shared my skincare routine, but there was one thing I left out of that post, masks. I love taking some time out of my week to do a nice face mask from time to time and I have so many favorites. Recently a new mask caught my eye, the Cucumber & Pink Salt Clay Mask by Freeman Feeling Beautiful.

First I want to discuss the price. I purchased this mask about two months ago at Ulta beauty and have used it a handful of times. It was very affordable. Just about $4.29 for a 6 oz tube of product. I have done just about 3 or 4 masks out of this tube already and there are still plenty of masks left in the bottle. I think this is a very low price tag on this item and if you are looking to have a little relaxing spa like treatment at home I would very much recommend this mask. This is a very affordable way to give your skin a nice treatment.  


The mask itself is very nice as well. I always apply a mask with a brush as it is much more sanitary that way and it goes on nicely. It feels cool and smooth and has a nice light cucumber scent to it. The salt in the mask does give it a bit of a gritty texture (I took a picture of the product on my had to show the texture), but it is nothing that is felt unless it is being rubbed into the skin. This mask is left on for 10 minutes and the tube says it is rejuvenating and detoxes and clears pores. The salt is very nice bonus because when washing the mask off as it give a nice gentle exfoliation. Overall this is a very nice feeling mask on the face. It dries a bit as its is left on as any clay mask does, but it never feels tight or overly dry in the 10 minutes it is left on.

Overall I have nothing but positive things to say about this product. My skin always feels so smooth and fresh when I wash it off after using this product. I have never had any problem with my skin reacting in any way to this product at all either. I have had issues in the past with trying new products on my skin and having serious breakouts afterwards because of it, but I do not have this problem with this mask. My skin always has a very nice feel to it after I use this mask. I would not say it necessarily has a huge impact on my skin, but it does feel nice and smooth after I use it, so it is a nice treat to relax sometimes especially after a stressful week.

I would absolutely recommend this product. At that price tag there really is not much to lose in trying it as well. Certain brands of masks have crazy high price tags so it is nice to have some more affordable options as well. It is always nice to treat yourself and your skin sometimes too. This mask feels especially nice after a workout as well! So go on and treat yourself after a hard stressful week with a nice mask and relax for 10 minutes. You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NYX Worth the Hype Mascara Review

The last makeup product I reviewed was an eyeshadow product so I figured for the next review, it would make the most sense to review a masca...